Even though not the most preferred tourist destination in the world, Vietnam’s portfolio as a country of choice for travel enthusiasts has grown in recent times. With a myriad of coral reefs, mountains, and generally great weather, the country has all you need for a memorable experience. It also has a unique culture, market places, and friendly population for a good time out.
Here are some of the information you need to know when planning to visit Vietnam.
Vietnam has a convenient visa system. It provides for an eVisa that allows you entry into the country and access to any other service. You don’t have to visit any consulate or embassy to apply as you can easily access the Vietnam eVisa online.
The visa is valid for a maximum of 6 months, and more extended stay requires multiple applications. The visa is essential when accessing transport, food, and accommodation systems.
Transport in Vietnam
With an extensively developed transport network, moving around Vietnam is quite easy. The transport options are air, road or rail transport.
The country has several airports with air travel service providers that allow you to travel fast through the air. If you opt to use the bus, consider the Mai Lihn Express and The Sinh Tourist bus company. They are the most reliable for tourists.
The train is a great choice when traveling overnight. It provides for sleeping cabins and great views for the countryside.
Staying in Vietnam is mostly peaceful due to the full range of accommodation options. The area provides for an affordable stay with high standards of services.
To ensure you get the right accommodation, look for one before you get to Vietnam. Use online resources to research about the available rooms and services. Also, double-check spelling and location of the places to avoid confusion due to similarity in names among several establishments.
The various accommodation options include hostels for the budget travelers, mid and high range hotels for comfort, and village accommodation and camping.
Things to Do
Touring Vietnam comes with endless fun activities for your liking. Some of the adventures not to miss are;
- Visit the world’s largest cave, Hang Son Doong. You have the option of trekking, descending the cave, or enjoying the surrounding nature and baboons.
- Experience what it means to be the world’s leading coffee producer at the Buon MA Thuot. The place has the best tasting coffee you will ever have.
- Reconcile with the country’s history by visiting the Hon Chi Minh City Museum. The place allows you to relay your book studies with the Vietnam War facts.
- Experience the most fabulous shopping experience in the city. The several stores and markets provide you the best place to buy a souvenir or a gift for yourself or your loved ones.
- Do not skip on the culture of the country by visiting the temples, the royal theater, and other fascinating destinations.
Vietnam is great for every tourist looking for an eventful and packed experience. For a peaceful stay, remember to adhere to the religion and beliefs of the country.